Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Blinking text, MCCP
Heynow Software Forums > Savitar Software Application > Feature Requests
Nosh
Yes. Blinking text instead of substituting for ANSI reverse or italics. And for example, this text from a MUD is supposed to blink High Red then Standard Red:

GET COMPRESSED!

And along those lines, support of the MUD Client Compression Protocol would be neat too (MCCP)

Nosh
Day
Just as a note: Jay uses the HTML capabilities more than ANSI. When I worked with him about ansi hilighting I had to have him connect to the same MUSH as I and do demonstrations and tests with him. He was very helpful, but, because he has little experience with ANSI or how it should work (I think), needed many things explained.

->Day<-
jay
It's not so much that I'm not familar with ANSI codes, as that I don't use them that much nowdays.

(Jay squints as he harkens back to the days of his first CRT terminal, a VT102)

(Jay squints even harder as he harkens back to the days of his first terminal, a TTY33 -- am I old or what? )
blink.gif blink.gif
MCCP support would be great at least one of the muds I play gives out bonuses for using it. Also while I was looking for information on it for the Mac it looks like the place I play isn't the only place bonusing players for using MCCP. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.