Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Change the up arrow and down arrow commands
Heynow Software Forums > Savitar Software Application > Feature Requests
Docui
Hello! One of the things I find frustrating is the fact that when I hit the up arrow I loose my current command and it goes back to the previous one. I love the fact that I can hit the down arrow and don't have to retype these commands, but the arrow keys in my mind are for the the cursor in the current window. If you had a Ctrl-<X> or Command-<x> set of keys to scroll through the entry window that would be super keen!
One
i LOVE the up and down arrows, they are one of my favorite features. i love being able to do two things say typing

c heal doa

then

hph (to see if doa still needs healing)

then i can hit up twice to get c heal doa again which can save doa's life if its critical.
cooner
Oooh. Dare I suggest .... configurable keys? smile.gif

I too sometimes like using up and down keys to recall previous commands, but I also tend to try to use the up and down keys to edit my line of input.

Perhaps it'd be nifty if you had the up-down keys behave one way, and have command-up and command-down behave the other way, and let the user switch via Preferences which he prefers? smile.gif

(I don't know how difficult such user-configurable keystrokes are ...)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.