Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Transparent windows
Heynow Software Forums > Savitar Software Application > Feature Requests
Heidi Shanklin
I would like to be able to choose the opaqueness of my windows. I love this feature in OS X and would like to be able to do it with Savitar. Any way to get this feature included in the next rev?
Kenny Loggins
QUOTE (Heidi Shanklin @ Jan 26 2004, 08:38 PM)
I would like to be able to choose the opaqueness of my windows. I love this feature in OS X and would like to be able to do it with Savitar. Any way to get this feature included in the next rev?

Yeah - I think this is important also, especially if there is some conviction of the heart. biggrin.gif
Urban Derelict
I know this is a workaround and not a fix/feature, but if you have Unsanity's WindowShade X, you can reconfigure the two right-most buttons on the title bar to make a window translucent, among other things. I have the middle button of any title bar set to make the window translucent. They've recently added new options, too, where double-tapping either the control key or the cmd (apple) key can also invoke things that aren't normally offered in Mac OS X.
Urban Derelict
D'oh! Forgot to give you the URL: www.unsanity.com
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.