Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Difficulty with targeted triggers
Heynow Software Forums > Savitar Software Application > Bug Reports
Kaleisha
I'm having trouble setting up triggers to respond to an actual target. For some reason when it creates the macro it is adding a return before the target.

I'm trying to set up this,' $$h tells you, "legs ' with the response being ' heal &&h legs '. It is creating a macro h with a return then the name. So from what I can tell, the input ends up being heal legs, which defaults to healing my char, then on a second line the name of the target it was supposed to work on

I'm having this problem with any targeted triggers I try to create
Kaleisha
I'm still having issues with this despite keeping the version updated. I do think I might have figured something though. It is when the thing I want to target is at the start of a line, that it adds a return in the macro. If it is in the middle of a line it is working fine, ie You give $$p a little prod with your finger. > giggle %%p

Anyone got ideas on how I can get one to work when the line starts with the thing I want to target?

$$p brings $$ blade back / the response needs to be st p %%p

At the moment what it ends up sending to the game is this

st p
%%p < which being the name of the player tries to send them an empty tell

Is there some kind of character I can insert at the start of the trigger? I know on zmud I use a ^
Kaleisha
going to go ahead and bump this up again because it is really bugging me that I cannot set up triggers that need to start with setting a macro
savitaruser
I have the same issue, actually. Let me know if you have any more luck with it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.