Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Audio cues problem
Heynow Software Forums > Savitar Software Application > Bug Reports
Because I generally am working in a number of different windows, I find audio cues very useful in getting my attention back to Savitar... but for some reason in the latest version, the audio cues aren't working. I can attach a sound to a particular event but the sound won't play. Anyone else having this problem?
jay
It's working for me. Please email me details (i.e. how you set up the cue, the type of audio file you are using, the Mac OS version you are running, etc.)

/Jay
Heather
QUOTE (jay @ Jul 24 2004, 11:35 PM) *
It's working for me. Please email me details (i.e. how you set up the cue, the type of audio file you are using, the Mac OS version you are running, etc.)

/Jay

Jay,

I am also having the same problem and have reverted to v1.3.1 in the meantime as my audio cues are pretty important to me. I recall we had this problem for a while a few versions ago - maybe the first OSX version? - but the fix that worked for me then (IIRC, I had to put the sound files into the System's Sound file rather than my user file) hasn't solved this one. I have 10.5.2 and have a number of different sound file types, primarily .aiff. The only one that still works is the Savitar click. I wasn't sure if the original posted followed up with you or not, so I wanted to add in a second to his/her problem.

-Heather
skath
QUOTE (Heather @ Jun 26 2008, 01:42 AM) *
Jay,

I am also having the same problem and have reverted to v1.3.1 in the meantime as my audio cues are pretty important to me. I recall we had this problem for a while a few versions ago - maybe the first OSX version? - but the fix that worked for me then (IIRC, I had to put the sound files into the System's Sound file rather than my user file) hasn't solved this one. I have 10.5.2 and have a number of different sound file types, primarily .aiff. The only one that still works is the Savitar click. I wasn't sure if the original posted followed up with you or not, so I wanted to add in a second to his/her problem.

-Heather

Yeah, I'm having the same problem. 1.3.9 handles sound perfectly for me (Mac Mini, OSX 10.5.4, 1.83 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo), but it's a little buggy in other ways (crashes when more than ~100 lines comes through at once, etc).. I just can't get any audio cues to work on the latest version. Thanks for looking into this!

eric:p
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.