Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> ANSI Lag
rakasha
post Aug 5 2006, 11:15 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 123

I seem to have a problem with ANSI causing enough lag when there is more than one or two people fighting in the same room that I get lagged. I didn't have this problem until I upgraded to OS 10.4 I don't believe, I know it never did this under OS 9.x. So far it seems to only effect me on places that use a lot of ANSI, though admittedly I've not always had lots of people fighting at once on some of the ANSI places I've logged into. I've tried selecting ANSI default, deleted the preferences, adjusting the Output buffer size. I just created a new world to the mud that seems to cause this behavior the worst, will see if that helps. Any other ideas? Oh to add it isn't just lag, the application itself sometimes get the spinning cursor, sometimes just won't let me type immediately. I'm on a cable modem. Some possibility I guess that it may be my 4 year old computer, but nothing else seems to cause this. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jay
post Oct 1 2006, 03:26 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I'm doing some work in the area currently. Email me privately and I'll share with you a pre-release version of the current work.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 09:01 AM