IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Multi-Window PLEASE!!
Guest_kingnoc_*
post Sep 17 2004, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Guests

hi, first off just want to say that Savitar is without a doubt the best os x mud client available. ive tried them all and this is the one with the best freatures and that is the most reliable all around.

id like to make a feature request though, seeing as Savitar is leading the race as best os x mud client, and the scene is definitely lacking. the feature id make *tons* of use out of would be multi-window setups. you all know what i mean, being able to channel certain output to smaller windows (such as all speech, gossip, and emotes) and also being able to make use of seperate input lines for each sub-window.

thanks for listening, and keep up the great work!

-kingnoc
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- kingnoc   Multi-Window PLEASE!!   Sep 17 2004, 10:43 AM
- - jay   Have you looked at the local command "open text wi...   Sep 17 2004, 12:39 PM
- - kingnoc   its great to know that savitar is already capable ...   Sep 18 2004, 11:26 AM
- - nebo   Dangit, I've still got no real clue how to mak...   Sep 19 2004, 10:03 PM
- - Iluna   This topic seems to be one of the most requested, ...   Nov 13 2005, 08:35 PM
- - Ener   I'd like to see this feature more clearly and ...   Nov 19 2005, 08:18 PM
- - ibri   I would also like to see this type of functionalit...   Jul 11 2006, 07:36 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 11:17 PM