IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> help! savatar wont work!, uhhhhh i need help...
Guest_Timothy aka squit_*
post Jun 7 2004, 11:27 PM
Post #1

Guests

ok maybe this'll help. I have tried everything but savatar doesnt work on either of my computers each for a different readon. Well one says that i dont have disc copy which i do and the other one stuffit isnt unstuffing. thats the one that should work. I have stuffit expander and after i downloaded and installed carbonlib i downloaded savitar. then i dubble clicked on the icon- a little white paper that says savitar 133.sit. when i did that it opened stuffit expander and then quit out without doing anything. A friend said an icon should spring up like it did with carbonlib but it did not. I cannot seem to install it. And now i am getting very mad.gif because i have speant about 4 hrs and it wont work. So if you can hel me please rsvp. thank you.

-Squit
P.S. Yes i have tried reinstalling carbon lib and redownloading everything and ive retried everything whcih i tried once.
P.P.S sorry for the poor punctuation.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guest_Axl@Alter Aeon_*
post Jun 17 2004, 01:31 PM
Post #2

Guests

i could help you, but i'm not going to, because you're squit.

+Quote Post
jay
post Jun 18 2004, 07:37 AM
Post #3

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Please email me privately with a bug report that outlines what version of Mac OS you are using on each of the computers in question. Also, please re-downloading the .sit and trying that. It sounds like your stuffit file was downloaded incompletely.

/jay

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th May 2024 - 07:04 PM