Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Two Requests: Text Capture, ANSI Bold
jade
post Jan 23 2005, 07:26 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 65

There were three things I found missing in Savitar...

The first, I found out from these boards, is already being considered (SSL support), so, yay!

Second, can a keyboard shortcut be added for the Text Capture? I'm spoiled by a previous client (no longer supported) that had it and it was just very very handy to hit two keys on the kb and stop/start a log file.

Third, and hopefully I can explain this well... The bold colors skew monospaced fonts. I've come to find out that this is considered normal behavior, not only on virtualy all Mac clients, but almost all Windows clients as well. For some strange reason, the client I've grown up with (really just a glorified telnet app for Classic) handled bold differently and kept the text monospaced, even while it was bolded. I don't know how better to describe this, but if there could just be support to set font size as well as color for bolded text, I'm sure I could do the work to figure something suitable for myself.

All in all, I must echo the sentiments of others I've read on this board... Savitar is, by far, the best OS X client I have seen and believe me... I've tried a lot, trying to find a replacement for my poor deceased Classic app.

Keep up the good work!
-j
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 10:14 AM