Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> variable problem, Variables are having hotkey 'A' added
Phil E. Drifter
post Feb 9 2007, 04:51 AM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 392

I don't know what's causing it, but now whenever I use the $$trig/%%trig built-in function or any of my regex aliases triggered, they're added to my macro list with a hotkey defined as the letter A, and it really makes it difficult for me, I have to go and delete the offending macros otherwise every time I type an 'a' in my input pane, it clears the line.

any help? please?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Phil E. Drifter
post Feb 16 2007, 01:55 PM
Post #2

Member No.: 392

Not sure if this helps, but I think I may have set another trig that's causing this problem, however, I don't understand why using the Savitar variable method with the $$var/%%var is causing regex variables of '0,' 1,' and '2' to be assigned.

I may just go and create a new copy of my pref file and only move over the ones that aren't problematic, that would narrow it down but it would take a while, I have like, hundreds of triggers.

+Quote Post
Kaleisha
post Nov 7 2007, 10:04 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 62

I'm having trouble with the A hotkeys too, it's coming up on anny new world I create. I found the easiest way around it is to use one of my existing worlds and save it under a new name, then I edit the settings. Seems to get rid of the 'A' problem.

On new worlds I create I've not been able to overwrite the A with anew hotkey as it shows as grey and can't be edited

+Quote Post
jay
post Nov 11 2007, 10:23 PM
Post #4

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Thanks for the round-about bug report. It'll be fixed in version 1.4.2 which is due out soon.

If you'd like to be a tester for 1.4.2, please contact me via email.

/Jay

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 06:08 AM