IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Aliases, Help with Aliases
Guest_Lampro_*
post Mar 2 2006, 10:43 PM
Post #1

Guests

Hey all. I've just recently discovered Savitar. It's seems like a great client and I'm looking forward to making it my #1 client for mudding. I'm testing it out on a mud I play. I have regural trigger use and slowly learing to use macros.

I have a question concerting aliases. From reading other topics on the fourms, I gathered that the way to do this is to set up Input triggers. For example, i want to alias murder to just m. I would put m as input trigger, at the start of the line. The reply to the mud would be murder.

The problem is that it seems like it's sending the "m" twice. Anyone know how i can stop this from happeing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Dowd
post Mar 10 2006, 02:22 AM
Post #2

Group: Members
Member No.: 85

I've noticed that after using an input,start the line,case included, trigger I get the "what?" message after the reply is finished.
I was wondering how do you know the reply is being run twice?

--------------------
Dowd

+Quote Post
Guest_anon_*
post May 28 2006, 11:20 PM
Post #3

Guests

the text itself is being sent to the mud, and also caught by savitar and sent to the mud again. If the trigger isn't a command for the mud, that's what's producing the 'What?' you're getting, and you should also be getting your intended results if you have your trigger set up properly.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 06:57 PM