Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Startup Commands, Bug Report?
Stormy
post May 7 2003, 02:40 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

Savitar didn't crash, so I have no crash log this time, but my startup commands no longer fire with 1.3b2, or they fire well into the session. I don't know if this is unique to 1.3b2, to me, or fixed in 1.3b3.

Stormy smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
jay
post May 7 2003, 02:59 PM
Post #2

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

> my startup commands no longer fire with 1.3b2, or they fire well into the session. I don't know if this is unique to 1.3b2, to me, or fixed in 1.3b3.

Well, are they firing or are they late? It makes a difference knowing this when I address your bug report.

I use startup commands in many places, I haven't seen them not fire. Could you give more details please?

/Jay

+Quote Post
Stormy
post May 7 2003, 08:20 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (jay @ May 7 2003, 02:59 PM)
Well, are they firing or are they late? It makes a difference knowing this when I address your bug report.

I use startup commands in many places, I haven't seen them not fire. Could you give more details please?

Actually, they're firing late; when I'm already well into the session after having to log in manually. smile.gif

When I start up Savitar, I double click the world icon in my folder (though this also happens when I double click the Savitar program icon). It connects to my world and then it just sits there. I end up having to log in manually, and go about business as usual. About an hour or so (my timer is set to 56 minutes), the triggers finally fire setting my ##task, as well as various other routines I go through including entering username and password.

Hope this helps some. smile.gif
Stormy

+Quote Post
Stormy
post Jun 1 2003, 06:46 PM
Post #4

I've just started using the latest build and my startup commands still only fire minutes, sometimes hours, after having to manually connect. Admittedly, some of my worlds/windows still act as they're supposed to (suprisingly, my staff alts wink.gif ), but most of them do not. For expediency, I've had to set my ##tasks while connected only to have my startup scrips fire at some point later and I either have double tasks, or I have to go in and manually kill one. I'm not sure how much better to explain it, but I hope it can be fixed.

Thanks,
Stormy

+Quote Post
jay
post Jun 7 2003, 04:10 PM
Post #5

Administrator

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

I found and fixed this bug today.

The fix will be in the upcoming 1.3b5 release. If anyone is currently having this problem with 1.3b4, email me and I'll give you a pre-release of 1.3b5.

Thanks Stormy

/Jay

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 8th May 2024 - 07:57 PM