IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Cosmetic and Registration, More Ansi Problems plus Registration
Stormy
post Oct 16 2003, 01:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Members
Member No.: 6

I've got my colors back. Whee! My problem, now, though is that %h (highlight on some Tinymux based databases) now show up as as close to black as it can get and still be seen. This, to me, is a problem. I've turned bold on, thinking that this will fix the problem and everything else highlighted becomes obnoxiously so when all I wanted to do was see the highlighted plain text (non-colored). Going into the 'Edit Ansi Settings' at all crashes Savitar completely so I just avoid it altogether.

My next problem concerns registration. I've been registered for quite a while now and, with the installaiton of 1.3, it's suddenly lost that information and brings up the registration field again. Truly, this is no more than an annoyance as Savitar continues to work, but it's been so long that I've registered that I have no idea where my original email is anymore, if it's even in the mail client that I'm using now.

Please help.
Stormy
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- Stormy   Cosmetic and Registration   Oct 16 2003, 01:20 PM
- - Day   I'm not Jay, but I worked with him on the high...   Oct 17 2003, 03:05 AM
- - Stormy   Thank you. I'll give both a try ; emailing ...   Oct 18 2003, 02:33 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th May 2024 - 05:09 PM